2021 is rapidly approaching, which means it’s time to start making your New Year’s resolutions.
Whether you want to focus on fitness, productivity, finance, or organization, there are several technology apps that can help you achieve your goals. We’ve broken down some of the top tech applications in these categories.
- My Fitness Pal – This app is a free calorie counter and diet plan. Lose weight by tracking your caloric intake and workouts. The My Fitness Pal app is continuously rated one of the top apps for tracking calories.
- Daily Workouts Fitness Trainer – Use the Daily Workouts app to gain access to hundreds of exercises for abs, arms, butt, cardio, leg, and full body. It has 5 to 30-minute workouts that you can do at home.
- Trello – Trello is a list-making application that helps teams work more collaboratively and get more done. With Trello’s boards, lists, and cards, your team can get organized and prioritize projects in a fun, flexible, and rewarding way.
- Todoist – Organize work and life with Todoist, an app that allows you to create detailed lists for all your tasks. Companies like Amazon, Facebook, and Disney use the application.
- Mint – As one of the most popular budgeting apps available, Mint makes budgeting easy to spenders of all levels. You can set up bill payment reminders, track investments, and access your credit score – all in one place.
- YNAB – You Need A Budget (YNAB) is the best budgeting app for someone looking to overhaul their spending in 2021. It’s a complete budget and spend tracker tool that comes with a 34-day free trial to help you get started.
- Time Timer – If you are having trouble focusing throughout the day, this app can help. It sets timers and shows time passing to help you stay focused on the tasks you need to complete for the day.
- Evernote – Evernote is a powerful notetaking tool to help executives, entrepreneurs, and creatives capture and arrange their ideas in one designated spot. It’s the perfect app for organizing and task management.