Are you interested in learning how to code or want to develop your existing skill-set? There are hundreds of online coding courses to choose from, so we’ve compiled a list of the top coding classes you can begin this week.
These courses include both free and paid lessons that cover a variety of coding topics. Check out the list below to get started today!
- Coursera: Build your skills with courses, certificates, and degrees online from world-class universities and companies including Duke, Google, IBM, and Stanford. You can join today for free and get ready for a career in IT, engineering, or learn skills in graphic design or business computer science.
- General Assembly: General Assembly offers expert-led training in coding, data, design, digital marketing, and more. You can take a single course or enroll in a 10-13-week immersive learning experience. Some of their options include Software Engineering, UX Design, Data Analytics, and Front-End Web Development.
- Skillshare: Skillshare is a subscription-based service that offers thousands of online coding courses taught by industry professionals. Whether you’re interested in animation, design, software engineering, or anything in-between, there are courses taught by industry experts in every category.
- Codecademy: Learn to program with step-by-step real-world tutorials. With over 45 million users, Codecademy helps beginners and experts learn new skills from building websites to analyzing data. They even offer an initial questionnaire to understand what route to take and what level to start at.
- LinkedIn Learning: In addition to being the #1 resource for professional networking, LinkedIn offers developer tutorials. Learn to code, build, and launch websites and mobile apps with expert-led online video tutorials, accessible anytime, anywhere.
Get started today. There is never a bad time to learn a new skill!